• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

History of D&D and more

Dark Jezter

First Post
I posted this earlier in the week, but it didn't get a single reply.

The history articles are definately very interesting. I also liked the interviews with Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, and Mike Stackpole.

I've got September 14 marked on my calender as the day Demon Stone comes out. I've been waiting to play that game ever since I first started reading previews for it. :cool:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Dark Jezter said:

That's because I was too busy over at Gamespy reading the daily columns. :)

Thanks to Jezter and to Gunslinger (and to someone yesterday for the Mike Stackpole interview) for posting the links. This is probably the first time I've looked at Gamepsy in 6 months. :)

Belen

Adventurer
Dark Jezter said:

The history articles are definately very interesting. I also liked the interviews with Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, and Mike Stackpole.

I've got September 14 marked on my calender as the day Demon Stone comes out. I've been waiting to play that game ever since I first started reading previews for it. :cool:

I read your post earlier this week and have been entranced with the articles at gamespy. They are very well done.

Panthanas

Explorer
On a similar note, there is a pretty big article in this months PC Gamer mag as well. Not quite as in depth as the Game Spy stuff, but still pretty good. There is some good info on Neverwinter Nights II, Baldurs Gate III, and D&D Online.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads