• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hitler didn't really want to exterminate the Jews or that thread that you need to read before you report it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallus

Legend
"Bibi Godwins His Own Speech at 37th Zionist Congress" really should be an Onion headline and not an accurate paraphrasing of real headlines.

The Palestinian spokesman taking Bibi to task on his loose grasp of historical timing agrees that Haj was an avid supporter of Hilter and the Holocaust, so...
So that means that Haj was the one to convince Hitler to kill Jews? That's pretty weak reasoning... especially considering -
Among those questioning Netanyahu’s interpretation of history was Prof Dan Michman, the head of the Institute of Holocaust Research at Bar-Ilan University and head of the International Institute for Holocaust Research at Yad Vashem. He said that while Hitler did indeed meet the mufti, this happened after the Final Solution began.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Just a note, every time the extreme anti-jew/israel folks talk, they use the word Zionist. It has become a red-flag akin to godwin's law being a sign of a bad argument. I am not jewish, but every time I hear/see Zionist, it's used in an insulting way.

please don't use it.

I get that Israel has done some crappy things to Palestine. That's why we say Israel has done some crappy things to Palestine. You starting bandying Zionist, and you might as well say Muslims destroyed the World Trade Center. It paints the wrong picture.

I understand your position, but before we remove this word from our discussion let me state mine.

My use of the word Zionist recognises the fact that not all Jews and not all Israeli adhere to anti-Palestinian racism. Zionism is "ethnic" nationalism and historically marred by racist extremism. By saying Israel has done crappy things we tar all Israeli's with the actions of its racist extreme (who sadly seem to be prominent in the nations leadership)

Actually now that I think of it the Leader of the Stern Gang Lehi (extremist Zionist paramilitary organisation) also meet with Hitler and sought his support for establishing the Israeli state and evicting the British. I wonder if Netanyahu will recall that fact too

Last edited:

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
So that means that Haj was the one to convince Hitler to kill Jews? That's pretty weak reasoning... especially considering -

Um, no? What did I say that made you think that. Hell, I even said Bibi had screwed up his history. Is this bizzaro land, or just "assume Ovi says horrible things" land?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hey you two, don't turn my Hitler thread into your priliminaries.

What a weird thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads