• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Celebrating 364 Player's Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Forgot about Silverchair. Shouldn't they be getting done with school and back in the studio pretty soon? :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Mark CMG said:

Not at all. :) Some of my best kills have been players... :p

Heh heh

While I prefer to DM games, every step of the way from the concept, through the design to the running of the game is with the players in mind. I doubt there is a single GM who could ever be a playah hatah. :D
That's a good take on it, actually. :cool:

Sniktch

First Post
Mornin', my friends :)

I got to hand it to Silverchair - I think their work has been very good considering their young age.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Eternalknight said:
I think they just recently released a new single out here.

Good for them. They could have a very long career. We'll see how their music progresses as they get older, too. :)

Sniktch said:
Mornin', my friends :)

I got to hand it to Silverchair - I think their work has been very good considering their young age.

Morning. I have to agree. :)

Sniktch

First Post
Yup, I'm certainly not ashamed to have their albums in my collection. Now some of the albums I picked up in the 80s, on the other hand...:eek:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Sniktch said:
Now some of the albums I picked up in the 80s, on the other hand...:eek:

Long as you no longer have a similar hair cut to the band members on the cover... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads