[Hivemind] Lord of the Boards: The Return of the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
New thread here. Has everyone else seen The Return of the King already? I'm hoping to see it today.

Last edited:

ASH

First Post
See, thats hard to say. If you have read the book and dont mind spoilers I would check out the threads on the RotK on the Movies, and Books forum.

They had like 3 threads going. I liked this one better than The Two Towers.

Skade

Explorer
your newspaper is teh s uck. :D

I have seen it three times already, and I loved it. Love it. Course I saw it with Trish so I'm biased.

There is only a few cheesy moments, and they are far outwieghed by the great stuff.

Watch for the Battle of Hoth replayed
Watch for Elronds lover
Watch for meh Shelob animations

Otherwise it rocked

Steve Jung

Explorer
Skade said:
your newspaper is teh s uck. :D

I have seen it three times already, and I loved it. Love it. Course I saw it with Trish so I'm biased.
Or perhaps you weren't really watching the movie. :D

Skade said:
There is only a few cheesy moments, and they are far outwieghed by the great stuff.

Watch for the Battle of Hoth replayed
Watch for Elronds lover
Watch for meh Shelob animations

Otherwise it rocked
The Battle of Hoth, huh. That should be interesting.

Tallok

First Post
It was awesome! I saw it a few hours ago :) very very good movie, dissapointed about one thing they left out, aside from that, no complaints here, except:
people need to learn three things:
1.) you don't need to talk through the whole movie, whther you are saying negative, positive, or somewhere in between comments.
2.) Learn when to laugh. don't laugh whenever you see shelob, don't laugh during the fight scenes, etc.
3.) it's a friggin movie, don't clap!

Steve Jung

Explorer
Tallok said:
It was awesome! I saw it a few hours ago :) very very good movie, dissapointed about one thing they left out, aside from that, no complaints here, except:
people need to learn three things:
1.) you don't need to talk through the whole movie, whther you are saying negative, positive, or somewhere in between comments.
2.) Learn when to laugh. don't laugh whenever you see shelob, don't laugh during the fight scenes, etc.
3.) it's a friggin movie, don't clap!
4) And don't leave your cell phone on. :) I'm going to say good night or morning, as the case may be.

Last edited:

Skade

Explorer
Steve Jung said:
Or perhaps you weren't really watching the movie. :D

The Battle of Hoth, huh. That should be interesting.
First I watched it with my parents. That was cool.

Then I watched it with Trish, the same day, having been up for 32 hours and having driven for 2. So yeah, i was easily distracted. I gotta say though, watching someones reactions to the movie was really fun. I did not distract her, I just watched her enjoy the movie. It was great. I slept thorugh parts, but still really enjoyed it.

Next day i saw it again with friends and Trish and I nearly killed everyone. They were all talking and throwing popcorn at each other. It got really tiresome. At least Trish behaved. :) Darn kids. After seeing it three times in 2 days, yeah I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads