D&D General Troll Lord Games launching new publishing ventures with the Estates and Gary’s family

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
This just came in my e-mail from Troll Lord Games. Didn't see other posts on this, so I thought I would post for those who are interested.

The Return of Gary Gygax

Today marks a wonderful day in the annals of game publishing history! It is our immense honor and privilege to announce that Troll Lord Games will expand our work with the Estates of E. Gary Gygax and launch a host of new publishing ventures with the Estates and Gary’s family.

We have been awarded the rights to publish the following:

The Gygaxian Fantasy World Series in its entirety
The Hermit
The Kings of England Kings of France Board Game
Hall of Many Panes and Castle Zagyg Yggsburgh, including all 24 neighborhoods
Castle Zagyg East Mark
Castle Zagyg the Manse (or Castle)
Castle Zagyg Mouths of Madness
Castle Zagyg The Dungeons
See: https://myemail.constantcontact.com...urned.html?soid=1102998498437&aid=Gfu-3f3868A

and

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Oops. I should have posted this in the TTRPGs general thread. The Gygax materials will be published for the Castles & Crusades rules.

WHY CASTLES & CRUSADES​

In 2003 Gary opened a discussion with Steve Chenault about Castle Zagyg. He did not want it to appear under the Dungeons & Dragons name or game system. When the Troll Lords proposed that we make Castles & Crusades compatible with his vision for a game for Castle Zagyg he heartly agreed. Both he and Steve wanted C&C to be near to AD&D, so it worked well. Gary was given the right of approval of the rules, and did so with few corrections, so that when Castle Zagyg: Yggsburgh and Upper were finally published, they launched with the Castles & Crusades SIEGE Engine system. We will pick up with his wishes where we left off in 2008.​

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
C&C is insanely easy to convert to and from. I ran it during the 4E era and I didn't need to do any conversions ahead of time to run anything from OD&D through 3E material at the table. Even character classes could be brought in wholesale, so long as no one was sweating small differences in damage per round, etc. (And if you care about that kind of stuff, you're probably not playing C&C.)

Remove ads