• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The HM thanks EN World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
We are coming up on a full year on the Hive. So, a big thanbk you to all the people who have made the HM a great place to post. I've also been thanking a few select people in private with a gift of thanks. These people go beyond the call of duty and make EN World a great place overall and for them a simple thank you is not enough.

randomling

First Post
This could be a VERY long thread. :D Here are some of the names that come up when I think of how wonderful these boards are.

First and foremost: Morrus, Piratecat, Eric Noah, all the mods but especially (for me) Darkness and Dinkeldog, though only because they're the mods I've had most contact with.

My personal list of posters who have made the world a better place in and out of the Hive (truncated list):

Crothian, Ashwyn, Maldur, Knight Otu, Sir Osis of Liver, Tallarn, Morbidity, Arwink, Capellan, Eternal Knight, Buttercup, seasong, Silver Moon, hong, KitanaVorr, Angcuru, Nifft, Horacio, Dragongirl, Mark, HellHound, alsih2o, and many, many others whose names escape me right now.

There are so many more though. I will return when I've thought of them.

Sixchan

First Post
A whole year, eh? thinks: Hmm...they must be getting close to completing their evil plan to eat the brains of every EN World poster and assimilate them into the Hive! I must stop them before it's too late!

*whistles innocently*
I know nothing about any plan...la la la...if there was any plan, which there isn't...dum dee dee...at least to my knowledge...doo doo da...

;)

Sixchan said:
A whole year, eh? thinks: Hmm...they must be getting close to completing their evil plan to eat the brains of every EN World poster and assimilate them into the Hive! I must stop them before it's too late!

Hey, it may be evil, but's it's an evil plan to SAVE the world :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads