[Hivemind] The HM thanks EN World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Ah, then you need structure, something to keep you busy. REad a book, write a review, take up exercising or something.

Speaking of things to do.. perhaps I should go check ticalc.org.... haven't check to so if they have any new TI-83+ games lately (yes, I am a total dork/geek/nerd/whatever)

Crothian said:
Ah, then you need structure, something to keep you busy. REad a book, write a review, take up exercising or something.

Most likely I do need structure. But I am hoping to get a job soon... even if it is at McDonalds or something. Mostly thought, I've been TRYING to finish making a campaign world, or learn C++/practice my VB, but I keep getting bored with it. Grr.... let's just say that I've been out of a job for a year, and that my grades suffered from my boredom as well. Perhaps I just need to find something totally NEW to do... who knows. Mayhaps I just need to get the heck out of my house rather than be a hermit... who knows.

xxrotto animaxx

First Post
BarkingDeathSquirrel said:

Most likely I do need structure. But I am hoping to get a job soon... even if it is at McDonalds or something. Mostly thought, I've been TRYING to finish making a campaign world, or learn C++/practice my VB, but I keep getting bored with it. Grr.... let's just say that I've been out of a job for a year, and that my grades suffered from my boredom as well. Perhaps I just need to find something totally NEW to do... who knows. Mayhaps I just need to get the heck out of my house rather than be a hermit... who knows.
You need to get out of your house, get a job and a gf and you'll be set. Also learn C++ because right now I know more about C++ than you do.. eh heh

xxrotto animaxx said:
You need to get out of your house, get a job and a gf and you'll be set.

I think I pretty much already stated that already, except for the girlfriend, I have little amounts of cash as it is. :D

xxrotto animaxx said:
Also learn C++ because right now I know more about C++ than you do.. eh heh

I'm sure you do. :rolleyes:

Ow...
Well, I've been outside for the past hour. Fireworks? Gods no, I hate those things. I get headaches too easily. :) I've been out doing my daily sword practicing...just running myself through a few strong motions with my sword(just a basic European longsword, nothing special about it...which is why I love it). I love the feeling my arm muscles get after that kind of work...but arrrrgh...I was attacked by a moth...tried to step back out of the way of it mid-swing, and the blade came down on my foot.
Thank the Gods it isn't sharp, but it doesn't NEED to be its so heavy...there's now a good sized bruise/cut along my left foot...ow...don't mind me, Hive, I just need to vent. :cool:

xxrotto animaxx

First Post
BarkingDeathSquirrel said:

I think I pretty much already stated that already, except for the girlfriend, I have little amounts of cash as it is. :D

I'm sure you do. :rolleyes:
Get a cheap gf. You need one before you turn gay. heh. Man, I just got back in from playing with fireworks and getting tackled into the wet grass.. great fun, let me tell ya!-.-*

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Ow...
Well, I've been outside for the past hour. Fireworks? Gods no, I hate those things. I get headaches too easily. :) I've been out doing my daily sword practicing...just running myself through a few strong motions with my sword(just a basic European longsword, nothing special about it...which is why I love it). I love the feeling my arm muscles get after that kind of work...but arrrrgh...I was attacked by a moth...tried to step back out of the way of it mid-swing, and the blade came down on my foot.
Thank the Gods it isn't sharp, but it doesn't NEED to be its so heavy...there's now a good sized bruise/cut along my left foot...ow...don't mind me, Hive, I just need to vent. :cool:

Perfectly alright, I think my previous posts may be seen as somewhat of a "vent". :)

xxrotto animaxx said:
Get a cheap gf. You need one before you turn gay. heh. Man, I just got back in from playing with fireworks and getting tackled into the wet grass.. great fun, let me tell ya!-.-*

*ahem* You don't turn gay by being bored. */ahem*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads