• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The sun never sets on the Hivemind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruined

Explorer
Hrm, I need to try harder to get that clicker program to work. Tried it before, but wouldn't work on laptop or work comp. =\

Sniktch

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
so where do i get it (complete with the 40 URLs)?

The updated webclicker and the list of URL's are both on page 5 of the Meta thread, I believe.

Tallarn, Balderdash has been invited by another crew also - EastSideGangstas or something like that. I'm considering using him to infiltrate their ranks so that we can use them for our own purposes. What do you think?

Carnifex

First Post
Am on a bad conenction right now so Enboards are painfully slow.

Re Outwars - the combat seems to be totally buggered up. Firstly the damage dealt is like 10340 and 10829 or whatever v- ie about 10000 higher than it should be (!) and also I can't beat people who should be easy victories for me either...

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Mr Fidgit said:

hey hound! when did this come about? (while i was away, or was it hush-hush 'til the announcement was made?)

It happened about three weeks ago, but the official changeover occured yesterday behind the scenes and has been officially announced as of today.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Carnifex said:
Am on a bad conenction right now so Enboards are painfully slow.

Actually, the whole site seems to be suffering in slow motion. I have a rockin' connection and the boards are painfully slow.

Dragongirl

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

hey hound! when did this come about? (while i was away, or was it hush-hush 'til the announcement was made?)
There have been a couple clues.

1) Hellhound being made moderator of Natural 20 forum.
2) Son of a Portable Hole with EN Publishing splashed on every page hehe.

Dark Eternal

First Post
*yawn* *stretch* *grumble grumble grumble*... royals... grrr...

...morning, hive...

...morning, HellHound...

...morning, Tiam- no! down! DOWN!!!

good girl. Stay- staaaay... there's a good tiamat.

* yawn *

So, how's the collective unconciousness doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads