• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The sun never sets on the Hivemind

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
So, how's the collective unconciousness doing today?

This particular portion of the collective unconscious wishes it was indeed unconscious. This head cold SUXORZ. I'm currently going through the contest entries for the Prestige Class contest and trying to trim it down to an obvious winner or two.

Dark Eternal

First Post
Sorry to hear it, Hound. Would another cerebellum snack help? :)

And I take it there were several really good submissions in the PrC contest?

Hope that you feel better soon. Congrats on the EN Publishing deal, btw - that's wicked cool.

UnDfind

First Post
HellHound, here's an easy way to choose a winner:

Choose the prestige class with the most 'B's

If there's a tie, then go with the most 'Z's

If there are no 'Z's, then go with the 'Q's and 'A's

Any prestige classes containing the word 'monkey,' or 'large goat' automatically make it to the final round.

Any prestige classes written in 'L337' are immediately disqualified.

HellHound

Dark Eternal said:
Sorry to hear it, Hound. Would another cerebellum snack help? :)
And I take it there were several really good submissions in the PrC contest?
Hope that you feel better soon. Congrats on the EN Publishing deal, btw - that's wicked cool.

Thanks for the reminder, haven't checked my cerebellum snack rating lately. Three-Hundred and Ninety-Two brains. Pretty good. (urp!)

Yeah, some really good ones, and a LOT of middle-of-the-road material that needs some serious injections of flavour or game balance. Some people are going to get "you have been selected" letters saying we will publish their class, and then will barely recognize the class when it appears in the final product.

And yes. WICKED COOL. We are HUGE! And we are having a discount sale to celebrate, check it out!

HellHound

UnDfind said:
Any prestige classes written in 'L337' are immediately disqualified.

I think you got that backwards.

l337 entries get moved right on to the final round, for they r0x0r

HellHound

Ray Silver said:
Argh! There was a PrC contest and I missed it?! ARGH!!!!

:eek:

Yeah, it was about 6 weeks ago, maybe longer. Things piled up on us and we didn't get around to judging until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads