• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] womp bop a loo lop a womp bam boo

Carnifex

First Post
Dragongirl said:
BTW, you gotta let me know if you suddenly cant see a forum you used to. :p

Carnifex, anyone else I was supposed to let in your forum that I have not?

Edit : BTW Carnifex you have any interest in the modern forums?

Well, you could open it up to people like Maldur and Undfind, if they want, so a larger body of people can comment on it; though its not essential I guess :)

I'd be interested in seeing the Modern forum, might be able to contribute something there :)

alsih2o

First Post
Crothian said:

Or to Lady Liberty herself. But in todays hieghtened security around these places even if you get it there I'm not sure they'd allow you.

bingo! i am humored by the notion, but not enuf to get my skinny butt shot over it :)

Crothian

First Post
alsih2o said:

bingo! i am humored by the notion, but not enuf to get my skinny butt shot over it :)

I think you'd be detained and questioned first. Then they'd shoot you.

Isn't there a big statue to Paul Bunyon somewhere? That might be doible.

Maldur

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Maldur, Sniktch There was some confusion with the face lift the forums got. You should both have access to the Modern and Steampunk forums. BTW Boothbey posted intro to New Arnhaven.

Got it and I posted some ideas as well!!

Crothian

First Post
There seem to be a few in Minnosota

Attachments

• bunyan.jpg
    bunyan.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 129

Dragongirl

First Post
Carnifex said:
Well, you could open it up to people like Maldur and Undfind, if they want, so a larger body of people can comment on it; though its not essential I guess :)

I'd be interested in seeing the Modern forum, might be able to contribute something there :)
Maldur's account was corrected. Seems the boards are doing odd things. Again if anyone finds they no longer have access to someone they did, let me or Horacio know. Undfind is not registered on Horade.

Carnifex you have been added to Modern.

boothbey

First Post
UnDfind said:

Meanwhile, the kid that lives next door to grandpa is crying, because he didn't get any presents from Santa. I can't believe it. Have we fallen so far in this day and age that we'd strongarm Santa Claus at the expense of the neighbor-kid just so our grandchildren can have more toys? Poor poor neighbor kid.

:D

I got an At-At out of the deal, so I wasn't complaining about the state of society.. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads