• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] womp bop a loo lop a womp bam boo

Dragongirl

First Post
alsih2o said:
his right or yours? :)

and what do you mean by work? can you eb that specific or is it just a "wow, that eye needs work" kind of feel?
My my Clay being very picky today. The eye on the right when I am looking at the image. It looks like a round blot. The other eye looks like an eye.

alsih2o

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

are you doing those in pen? (that hand looks correctable to me...)

yeah, pen.

and dg, i am always picky when it comes to the artgeek side of me, that is why i get all this free time :)

Maldur

First Post
laterz, hivers!!

Good luck with art, stories and all other things:D

DG I might even have some elec pics in the near future for your project :D

Sniktch

First Post
Bleh. Work heated up for me a bit, and now its time to go home. Maldur, I tried that number again but still no answer, but I am nothing if not persistent. Take care everybody; I'll catch up again soon :)

randomling

First Post
I'm back; just finishing up my assignment and then going so with any luck I won't be here more than an hour and a half. But catching up on the Hive/my house and posting two threads is going to be a well-deserved break beforehand; I've been working hard since 6 and it's now nearly 11....

How are you folks?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads