Hmmm....

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I had just come in here to comment on how much I liked the new Zeitgeist logo and slogan. It looks great, has interesting motion, and tells a ton about the campaign (I'm assuming PCs will build or fight mechanical monstrosities which trying to effect positive change by influencing the masses in some way).

Yeah tis an AWESOME logo.

Now I don't like steam punk, or even the zobecky type stuff. And I don't play 4E.

But (like Zobeck) I will still get this for the great prduction values and story... and to support ENW :D

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The logo rocks. It's beautiful and elegant in a really butch manly way.

Butch Manly. That's the name I will use for my next gnome. :p

dangerous jack

First Post
Not allowed to give you more XP right now, Klaus, but it's an awesome logo! Between the logo, factoids, and the campaign world overview, I'm excited about this campaign.

john112364

First Post
Here's a great comic if anyone want to get into the steampunk state of mind: here. It's called Girl Genius by Phil and Kaja Foglio.

Just a warning: I find this comic very addictive! ;)

I dig Girl Genius too, but ZEITGEIST will have a very different tone, and possesses a lot more elements of classic fantasy, rather than being wholly steampunk. But I've said too much already.

C_M2008

First Post
What is it?

Is it a an adventure saga like war of the burning sky or is it a campaign setting? both?

More details please. (I assume the slow roll is a tease and I'm not really expecting an answer)

Remove ads