D&D 5E Hmmmm.. What template next?

Goodlad

First Post
Hey guys,

Im trying to decide on a trmplate for my char, it cant be any higher than +1 LA.

The char is currently cloistered cleric/ prestige paladin/ warblade / ruby knight.

I have have the feral template (bought off)
I also have a customed half dragon template i made with my DM.
It have me a size increase (+ all stats from this), the wings and fly speeds and a few other bits.

Next im looking for something that gives SR or DR. Its kinda the last thing i can think i would like to add to the char.

You guys know of any templates to do this?
I seen mineral warrior, thats pretty nice and gives DR 8/ adamantite.

So im looking for soem other possible options.

Persiflage

First Post
Spell Resistance for +1 LA? Forget it. Not only do I doubt there's a template out there that gives SR worth a damn for that LA, but you don't friggin' want spell resistance in most situations. That standard action you have to take to lower your resistance so you can get healed, buffed or de-debuffed is a killer.

DR is "easier", for a given value of "easy", but I can't find anything to beat the DR 8/adamantine of Mineral Warrior. Sorry :(

maleficarium

First Post
Not sure how much they fit your character concept (and depending how RP-focused your group is, playing a Half-demon, half-angel, half-ogre, half-troll character might bring up some issues).

But you can try:
Feral template (Savage Species)
Half-Minotaur (Dragon 313)
Blooded One (Can't remember what book it's from, but it gives you +STR, +CON -INT and some other minor stuff if I remember right.)

Note: none of these boost SR or DR, but they all give natural AC and all give decent stat bonuses for +1LA.

Remove ads