HM's swashbuckling adventure (game postponed)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM;
Worked out most of the mechanics for my character. I posted it on the crew thread for review. Haven't decided male or female yet, so I put both pictures.

I will figure out the appearance, name, and gender, then work on the background. I also I still have money to spend.

I have a question about HP, I don't think we addressed them yet. How about this: Max 1st level, then 75% of HD after that.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That is something we should address your right. Before a ruling though any other thoughts?

To keep it semi-real you may want to think about HP on the low end. And I need to post my healing surge/second wind rules for 3.5 also. But maybe 1/2 + con for non warriors and 1/2 + 1 + con for warrior classes. Just my thoughts.

HP not needed just yet be we should discuss it.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Here's an idea that might be better. Use the Vitality Point and Wound Point System. We can use the 75% rule for the Vitality Points.

I have seen it in play in Star Wars Revised Core, but I think it is the same in the description in Unearthed Arcana.

It would seem to fit our setting though. Then the healing surges would not seem so video game like either since they would only apply to Vitality points.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I think that I will have to drop out of this game, it has not started yet, so I don't feel as bad, but I don't have very much time to post and I should not be getting into more games considering how busy I am now, maybe if this is still going on next summer or when I have more time I can rejoin, but until then, happy gaming!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
So... Who's left?

Incidentally I took enough skills to cover navigation so we don't need that billet filled. I drafted a background already, but am holding off until I settle on a name and gender.

I will probably wait until I get a better idea who else is still playing.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like interest has dropped off I am going to close this game for now and maybe give it a restart after the first of the year.

Sorry everyone.

HM

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris and I are interested too... August was just extremely busy for us.

Let us know when you are starting it up again!

Remove ads