HM's swashbuckling adventure (game postponed)

Walking Dad

First Post
NP Vertexx69 hope you look into my WotBS pathfinder game coming soon. :)

I'm sure you can twik a 3.5 charater to give him the same feel WD but for now I think the majority of people want this to be 3.5 sorry.

HM
Sorry, but I will bow out, too. Trying to quit with 3.5 ;)
Please PM me when WotBS starts.

Good gaming!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Walking Dad and thanks for the heads up. I will put your name down next to Vertexx69s for a slot in the WotBS game. I get enough people wishing to play I may start it and just use the APG stuff as needed till the book hits the shelves.

HM

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'd like to see when he swings those chains and gets them caught in the rigging, or has to fight in the hold :lol: That's why pirates like pistols and cutlasses, easy to swing an a crowed ship.

The chain can be used in close quarters, if you don't mind the casualties. :devil:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was wondering if you might not just take and have the chains permanatly shackled to him. You know manacles that don't come off. Would make an interesting back story.

HM

Voda Vosa

First Post
Perhaps, but you should roll that he can use other weapons beside his chains, and he has always ready the chains, as they are shackled on his wrists. I'm all for that, but will give him some advantages.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking on the back story you could do for it. So sure let's say he has to permanent bracers fixed to his wrists and the chains permanently attachted to the bracers.

And you can make up anything you like as to how they got there.

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8-uyioJhs&has_verified=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Watch this trailer; around the 2.00 mark, you'll have your answer. :D

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM;
Can you confirm that we are still using the following:
At every 4 levels (ie. 4th) we are getting to add +1 to two abilities?
+2 to an ability score for being human?

thanks.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to dump the +2 to any one ability score for being human, not needed in a point buy system.

And hmm... yes let's keep the add +1 to any two different abilities at levels 4, 8, 12 etc. Will make up for not having alot of magic to augment your abilites (although will have a few).

HM

Remove ads