HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Veerdunn looks about to ensure his fellows are all still alive.

<<assuming all are still alive . . . . .>> "Looks so Brother William. The lady of the woods must have given us favor for dealing with the filth in her domain.: guesses the fighter.

possum

First Post
"She certainly did," William says as he surveys the group, looking to see if any of them are badly wounded. "I normally don't travel this far on my daily hikes, but today I just didn't feel tired when I usually do. Must have been her will."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sasho leans against a tree, breathing hard and trying to staunch the flow of blood from his wounds. "Not an auspicious start to our career as story-worthy heroes, I fear." He holds up a trembling hand. "Ye gods, I'm shaking."

possum

First Post
Sasho leans against a tree, breathing hard and trying to staunch the flow of blood from his wounds. "Not an auspicious start to our career as story-worthy heroes, I fear." He holds up a trembling hand. "Ye gods, I'm shaking."

Brother William makes his way towards Sasho, dropping his mace to the ground. He chants a prayer to Ehlonna as he presses his hand against the worst wound. Unfortunately, the chant isn't as effective as the acolyte would have hoped.

1d8=2

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Your still bleeding? " Veerdun helps to staunch the bleeding.

"Not too badly," Sasho says. Then he grins and winks, "Indeed, I'd say I'm bleeding quite well."

"Do you think there will be more of them," Garrick asks as he grimaces and pokes a corpse with his sword.

"Poke 'im again for me, Garrick," the gnome says. "Ye gods, I hope that's the last of them for a time, that's for sure."

Brother William makes his way towards Sasho, dropping his mace to the ground. He chants a prayer to Ehlonna as he presses his hand against the worst wound. Unfortunately, the chant isn't as effective as the acolyte would have hoped.

Sasho claps Brother William on the arm and winks. "That's a spot better. Thanks, and praise be to whoever you follow, eh?"

possum

First Post
"I take it that this goblins have long been a thorn in your sides, then?" Brother William says as he looks about the battleground.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Th town's got a bandit problem. Asked us to look into it. We went 'n got th duke's blessin ta do so. Now we'r use'n steel diplomacy. Har har! get it? . . . . . ah nerer mind."

Remove ads