• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Hoard of Dragon Queen out-of-print?

HobbitFan

Explorer
Did Hoard of the Dragon Queen go out of print?

I was in the local gaming store today and they were out. When I asked the owner about getting a copy for me he said it was out of print and I was out of luck.

Is this correct?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Gaming store owners are the worst people to ask about industry stuff. They're notoriously uninformed.

Nebulous

Legend
That sounds like a crappy thing for a hobby store owner to say. He must be misinformed and thinking of a product 6 years old, not 6 months. Not like he bothered "checking" or anything, sheesh.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Its not out of print, but probably, like the PHB, becoming close to selling out and a second print run planned. My FLGS has only 2 copies of the PHB, (they are a premiere store that got 60 copies) and HotDQ is also low (down to about 8 copies). Id try amazon.com

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Its not out of print, but probably, like the PHB, becoming close to selling out and a second print run planned. My FLGS has only 2 copies of the PHB, (they are a premiere store that got 60 copies) and HotDQ is also low (down to about 8 copies). Id try amazon.com

I would be very surprised if there was an additional print run of the Tyranny of Dragons books. The focus of investment starting this month will be Elemental Evil.

bmfrosty

Explorer
I could see reason in shifting from Print to PDF for Tyranny of Dragons more than I could for the Core Books. 6 Months in print then format shift for any adventures or any other non-core supplements?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads