Hogshead Publishing: Fright Night Adventures - any good?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, I only have the Haunted House one. I personally liked it because it was a good mix of role-playing and figuring things out/investigation, and because while it was derivative of various horror movies set in a haunted house, wasn't a direct ripoff of any.

But bear in mind, because they are basically self-contained one-shots, a fair amount is taken up by new classes and such which are primarily just useful for that scenario.

solkan_uk

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Well, I only have the Haunted House one. I personally liked it because it was a good mix of role-playing and figuring things out/investigation, and because while it was derivative of various horror movies set in a haunted house, wasn't a direct ripoff of any.

But bear in mind, because they are basically self-contained one-shots, a fair amount is taken up by new classes and such which are primarily just useful for that scenario.

I was going to write, but this sums up pretty exactly what I was going to write, even down to only having the Haunted House one.
I've never run it, and it coud potentially kick of a campaign, but isn't really suitable to insert into an existing campaign.

Remove ads