• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Homebrew Campaign: The Gazetteer of Estegalle

jadrax

Adventurer
Its obvious you have put a lot of work into this, and the .pdf is of a high quality.

But what I think your lacking right now is an introduction or some other easy way of getting across what your world is about. I would try and write two (or three at the most) paragraphs really setting out what you feel is the strength of the setting.

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
Good point! The setting is generic fantasy one for D&D that provides a basic framework for DMs while allowing for all of the player options made available in the PHB. I'll mull this over and add an intro section.

bishop618

Villager
Hi quick organization question sort of. You have a list of duchies in Caerleon and a list of cities. Under which duchies are the cities located? Do you have a political map as well. Trying to organize this for a session
Thanks

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
Hi bishop618. HERE is a link to the map of Caerleon's duchies. The map of Caerleon's major cities is HERE.

By comparing the two, you should be able to link each city to it's duchy. Sorry that I don't have a list handy... but it shouldn't take long.

Last edited:

Remove ads