How big is your gaming group?

How many players (not including the GM)?

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 12 37.5%

Votes: 6 18.8%

Votes: 12 37.5%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How many players, not including the GM?

If you have more than one group, you can select multiple options.

If it varies as to how many people turn up, choose the typical number rather than the maximum.

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Game I DM has 4 players. Game I play in has 6. DM not included in either case and must be purchased separately.

ccs

41st lv DM
PF game I DM has 4 players.
5e game (ToA) I DM at the shop has 5 players.
5e game I get to play in has 6 players (though #6 is not particularly usefull or engaged. He's there because his GF is.)

My open table has six players right now, with full table attendance just about every time.

My home group, by contrast, are slackers. We have four players. But only two of them are what I’d call really dedicated. We had a fifth, but he was just kicked out, alas.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
My FR game has 2 players, and me on DM.

My buddy’s homebrew has 3 players (usually), and him on DM.

My Eberron game has 8 players.

My homebrew varies too much to even put it down, largely because we are playtesting a system, which is why I don’t run my old regular homebrew game much anymore, which had 7-8 people.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I currently have seven players, which is a bit too many, but we sometimes have people who can't show up so it tends to work out most of the time.

Kobold Boots

Banned
Banned
Meh - I usually start a group with 4 players 1 DM. It's routine enough for a group I run to be at 13 within 6-9 months with one of em being an assistant DM or caller.

My max is 13 only due to the max number of chairs at my table. I've got a large friend group though so it's not that special.

Tallifer

Hero
My group has fluctuated from as few as two to as many as eight, but I usually have six or seven these days. Makes for slow combats, but we all seem to enjoy each other's company, so any time spent together is well spent.

Adventure 51a.jpg

Remove ads