• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do I copy this file?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
What character generator - the one the (used to) come(s) with the PHB?

Anyway, I'd say that this is a D&D Software topic. :)
edit - Moved to D&D Software. :cool:

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Don't just bump, answer Darkness. What character generator file? ETools, PCGen. Chargen? Core Rules 2? You need to give us more to go on.

pensiv

Explorer
In Windows copying a file in general requires selecting the file, pressing Ctrl+C and then opening the folder you want to copy the file to and pressing Ctrl+V

Ferret

Explorer
omokage said:
In Windows copying a file in general requires selecting the file, pressing Ctrl+C and then opening the folder you want to copy the file to and pressing Ctrl+V

In the folder it is just the program, the windows file, and the read me, but I got it from the Baldurs gate II cd So I don't have the PDF, is it ok if you send me the pdf? I never read the readme, so I never knew about the pdf

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Ah! You mean the old character generator (the same one that came with the 3e rulebook), correct? If so, your out of luck, it doesn't work with E-Tools as far as i know...

Ferret

Explorer
Go me! I thi k they were hidden, I did a search to find the pdf(I might have forgotten about it) and found them. Go me!Go me!Go me!Go me!Go me!Go me!Go me!

Remove ads