How do I tell if my Comm Supporter expired?

chriton227

Explorer
I'm trying to figure out if my community supporter account expired. When I go to Support the Site > Community Supporter Accounts, I get an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/subscriptions.php on line 29

CarlZog

Explorer
I ran into the same thing, posted the same question to another thread on CS accounts but have gotten no response.

Carl

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Would there be a way to have such expiry dates auto-appear somewhere...say, up at the top right with the other info where it says "Welcome, Lanefan. You last visited..."?

Lanefan

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
If there is, I imagine that it would have to be part of "ENworld 2", since all development effort is going in that direction rather than making changes to this version.

Good idea though.

CarlZog

Explorer
I suspect I'm due to pay up; I just want to know how to do it!

It's usually not this hard to get people to take money! :lol:

Carl

Plane Sailing

I've sent an email to both of you with the information I've been able to determine so far... you'll be able to email me back and I'm sure we can get stuff sorted out.

Thanks

KB9JMQ

First Post
chriton227 said:
I'm trying to figure out if my community supporter account expired. When I go to Support the Site > Community Supporter Accounts, I get an error message:

ditto for me also. Can you find out for me too?

Plane Sailing

Hi Guys,

The community supporter link under 'support the site' is working again now, so you should be able to use that to renew your accounts now.

Thanks for being patient!

Cheers

Remove ads