• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

how do i UNsubscribe?

woodelf

First Post
so, i thought it was about time to go in and clean up my thread subscriptions--file away some old ones i still want for reference but aren't active, delete many, organize the rest, etc. I figured out how to make new folders to categorize/file subscriptions. But how the heck do i move a subscription into one of these new folders and, more importantly, how the heck do i tell the system to quit keeping an eye on a thread? How do i remove it from my list of subscribed threads?

Knight Otu

First Post
Click 'My Account', and then, on the left side, 'List Subscriptions'. Your subscribed threads now have a check box on the right side. Check those you want to move/delete/etc, and scroll down. There you find a dropdown menu where you can choose the action you want to perform. :)

woodelf

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Click 'My Account', and then, on the left side, 'List Subscriptions'. Your subscribed threads now have a check box on the right side. Check those you want to move/delete/etc, and scroll down. There you find a dropdown menu where you can choose the action you want to perform. :)

Aah! The fact that the checkboxes are in the same column as the Notification type threw me off--i assumed they had something to do with Notification. So i didn't even scroll as far down as the bottom to see the action menu. Thanks!

Remove ads