• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you Search the Forum?

Crothian

First Post
or if you say what you want searched, people more then likey will search for you. It really depends if you are looking for something specific or general though.

Wayside

Explorer
You can also use google, although it won't often be totally up-to-date. Just phrase your search in such a way that it looks through its cache of ENWorld pages.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Wayside said:
You can also use google, although it won't often be totally up-to-date. Just phrase your search in such a way that it looks through its cache of ENWorld pages.
Which you can do by typing "site:enworld.org" as part of the search.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
You pay for the "search" feature (it's not free). Once you pay for it, there should be a little search link at the top.
However, I'm not sure I'd pay for that right now (unless you want the other goodness that comes with being a community supporter) because the search feature has been having problems since the server upgrade which have proven very difficult to find and fix. Apparently, most search terms return a blank white screen. Single word searches seem to have the best chance of success, but the whole process is hit-or-miss right now. Best ask someone to try searching for you. Many of us are happy to help out.

Edit - of course, as soon as I finish typing and hit send, the next post I read is from the fabulous MM, who has apparently found the search culprit and fixed the problem. So, you should be able to ask for help, or pay for the privelege yourself, and it should work much better now.

Last edited:

Remove ads