How does this feat look.

Does this feat look ok?

• Yes Its good

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No dont use it.

Votes: 4 33.3%

las

First Post
This feat is bast off the Tattoo Focus in FR. So here it is.

Elemmental Tattoo [General]
Prerequisite: Energy Substitushen
Region: Dramore
Benefit: Choose one type of energy: acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic. Add +1 to the DC for all saving throws against spells of that energy type. You get a +1 bonus on caster level checks (1d20 + caster level) to beat a creature's spell resistance when casting spells with that energy type.

graydoom

First Post
Might be a bit too good when combined with all the other DC increasing feats out there, but unles someone really abused it I would allow this feat.

trentonjoe

Explorer
SOunds neat but pretty strong.
Is there a cost other than blowing a feat?
Does it stack with other magical enhancement feats like spell penetration and stuff?

Darklone

Feats and DCs...

I allowed the Spell Focus feat for elemental spells in my campaign which DID stack with Spell Focus Evocation. But I didn't allow Greater Spell Focus. And I required some prerequisites like the Elemental Mastery in OA.

As for increasing DCs and saves... My players crave for better saves. Play lowmagic and the DCs are high WITHOUT all those feats who raise them.

las

First Post
Yes it does stack if you have focus in the same scool that the spell is in. Also dont for get its a reigenel feat which means alot of people whont have it unles they come from that region. Its also going to be required for a PrC im amke when I get arund to it that is.

Remove ads