• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How does your character dress -- subtle or vibrant?

What sort of outfit does your character have?

• I prefer my character to wear dark-colored or muted-color clothes.

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Having a colorful outfit gives my character some flavor.

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • I don't give much thought to what my character is wearing, only the weapons and armor.

Votes: 9 12.9%

Since color choice in character costuming doesn't effect skills like Hide, Diplomacy or Disguise, do you describe your character as having brash, vibrant or weird colors?

Wyrm Pilot

First Post
I can't rightly answer this poll -- I have some characters who dress darkly, some who wear muted colors, and some who could blind a beholder with their outfits. It just depends on the character.

Cheers,
Wyrm Pilot

I'm sorry, do you have a nudity taboo in your culture?
-- Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan

Gold Roger

First Post
Dark or bright is a matter of character. However, it's propably because I like manga, but my characters usually have some flashy/elaborate design and style to them.

Mallus

Legend
My recent characters have tended towards more... flamboyant dress.

"Eastwood" West was a rail-thin, seven and a half ft. tall, vaguely Hindu looking gent with a foot tall magic ten gallon hat on his head, and a sheriff's star made from an old circuit board. (Dragonstar)

Captain Plundarr the Barbarian-Pirate wears a loincloth, boots, and tricorne hat. The eyepatch is optional, and purely an affectation. (D&D)

And Joseirus, the Egyptian God of Mexican Wrestlers wears faded brown corderuys, a gold and lapis wrestling mask, Chuck Taylors, and goes shirtless. Oh, and he's usually found standing in his flying chariot made of fire. (M&M)

gamecat

Explorer
1314989073_l.jpg

Nxwtypx the Soulknife|Warlock

My fighter dresses in a forest green cloak and Roman-style banded armor . . . he's a Marine from his country.

My cleric where a white jaupon and cloak over his platemail. Both have the symbols of his god prominently emblazoned on them. He also carries a horn -- one of the symbols of his god.

My mage looks like early 1980s Doctor Who -- scarf, big floppy hat, and brown cloak.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads