How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

• It's finished and the game is over.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It's current with the game and we're still playing.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • It's a game behind.

• It's a few games behind.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • It's a few months behind.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I'm a year or more behind.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I'm two or more years behind.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I'm writing a SH that chronicles games from long ago that stopped before the SH started.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I'm writing a story hour that doesn't reflect a game at all, it's fiction.

• Other.

Votes: 4 7.8%

the Jester

Legend
I'm nearly caught up in one thread (about 2-1/2 games behind), caught up in the other. :) (This is a very new thing that has taken a concerted effort for months to achieve.)

How about you?

I'm really starting to appreciate your diligence in your SHs. We've played about 10 games in my epic game and I'm in the middle of Game #2. I took some decent notes and I'm hoping that the time delay will help me boil down what is most important to the story and what is merely extraneous detailing.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I started my story hour right the same day as the very first session. . . but it slowly fell behind. . . one session and then two and then four. . . when it got to around 12 sessions I despaired - which caused me to fall even further behind. . .and then real life got in the way (in a good way) and soon I was something around 24 sessions behind. .. I just got halfway through writing up Session #69 and we are going to play Session #96 this Saturday . . . so that is 27 sessions behind at this point - so that is a little more than a year behind. . .

But oh well, the SH is secondary to the campaign itself - so it can wait, prepping for the actual games cannot.

LordVyreth

First Post
I was two years behind when I started my SH, so it took forever to catch up. I'm now just about one adventure behind, though said adventure took about three months of bi-weekly games to complete.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm a little more than a year behind. I'm bumping my nose against a wall as I clear up other goals, but I'll plunge back into it before very long. Luckily we took a four month break, so it hasn't been as big a problem as it could be. I'm back to the "yearning to write" feeling, which is always fun. :D

Henry

Autoexreginated
The "mini-hour" I'm writing now came from a game at a Gameday in late April; so it's technically done - funny thing is, I'm already falling behind in my release schedule, because of the long weekend! :)

About a year behind still...but, with updating (nearly) daily, I'm catching up quickly. In about six months, I've gone through five to six years worth of gaming.

sniffles

First Post
I'm about a year behind, but that's because I only discovered this forum a couple of months ago. I've got all the sessions written up, just need to post them. I don't want to do them all at once because it would be so long. So I've been posting 3 sessions at a time. I plan to post some more tonight. :)

carpedavid

First Post
When I started my story hour, I was a year behind. With my last update, I'm about 9 months behind, so I guess I'm catching up.

Remove ads