How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

• It's finished and the game is over.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It's current with the game and we're still playing.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • It's a game behind.

• It's a few games behind.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • It's a few months behind.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I'm a year or more behind.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I'm two or more years behind.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I'm writing a SH that chronicles games from long ago that stopped before the SH started.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I'm writing a story hour that doesn't reflect a game at all, it's fiction.

• Other.

Votes: 4 7.8%

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I believe we will be playing session 19 this weekend. *keeping fingers crossed*
The storyhour is on session 8, but I have more written. 8 was back in October '04 though.

Brakkart

First Post
My campaign began back in August '04 and I started the Story Hour the following week. I've never fallen more than 3 weeks behind with posting, and am currently bang up to date (well until tomorrow night when we play again). I normally get a log posted within 3-4 days of the session while the memory of it is fresh in my mind.

genshou

First Post
Nifft said:
I'd like a option for "haven't actually started the typing part yet".

-- N
Hear, hear! I can't say how far behind in updating my Story Hour I am yet, because... I haven't started yet... :eek:

htetickrt

First Post
A year behind, but catching up!

Though that's mostly because of a hiatus in play, rather than any sudden acceleration in posting on my part. Still counts, though.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
sniffles said:
You know, we had a NPC named Nifft in a FR campaign that concluded recently, and the same character just made a brief appearance in our newest campaign, so I guess you've been too busy visiting in Thesk to do any writing. :lol:

From Ephison to Thesk, my travels take me far. Just ask Shag Margold. ;)

-- N, still not actually typing

PS: (The handle Nifft was lightly lifted from a character name in a series by Michael Shea... pick up The Incomplete Nifft if you get a chance, really good stuff.)

Remove ads