D&D General "HOW I RUN IT" - I made a D&D 'zine! (Issue #5 - detailing stat drafts is now available!)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Issue #3 is now available to order (and limited copies of the first two are also available if you want to order all three together).
HOW I RUN IT #3.jpg

You can send money (four bucks each or more if you want to be a mensch and cover some of the shipping) and order one either at the ko-fi for my pop culture public scholarship site (ko-fi.com/themiddlespaces) or through paypal.me/osvaldooyola1

Alternately, you can order any of the three available issues for slightly more at my Etsy store.

I am only sending them to U.S./Canada - but if you're interested outside of that, DM me before sending money and we can discuss what it'll cost and if you are still interested.

At this point I am planning on doing a fourth issue in the fall, which has the working title "A Myriad of Magical Item," which will detail the powers and history (both in-game and out of game) of a curated collection from the scores of custom and customized magical items I created both for Aquerra and my current setting.

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
Sounds like a pretty cool thing. And I love actual physical paper, so I'm in. Ordered the set of 3 from your etsy store. Yay!

Edit to Add: Against the Cult of the Reptile God was the first module I ever bought for D&D with money from my first ever job (dishwasher). I was 13. I have so much fondness for that adventure.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
So ah ... if it's not too spoilery, what's up with the LOAF? Is this an acronym, or are they actually worshiping bread?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Sounds like a pretty cool thing. And I love actual physical paper, so I'm in. Ordered the set of 3 from your etsy store. Yay!

Edit to Add: Against the Cult of the Reptile God was the first module I ever bought for D&D with money from my first ever job (dishwasher). I was 13. I have so much fondness for that adventure.

Awesome! I am packing that up for you today and hope to get them out in the mail to you by tomorrow!

AtCotRG is one of my faves also - and if you still own the module, the zine remix version might be easier to run.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
So ah ... if it's not too spoilery, what's up with the LOAF? Is this an acronym, or are they actually worshiping bread?

I am not one much to care about spoilers, but I'll put it in a tag anyway. . .

LOAF is both is the divine embodiment of their indifferent god and what they call the psychotropic drugs they use both as part of their ceremonies and to addle the minds of would-be converts to make them more susceptible to charm and compulsion. Furthermore, the drug-addled cultists who hang out at the inn are called LOAFers by the locals.

Remove ads