How is the "Song of Ice and Fire" card game?

Chain Lightning

First Post
Not sure if this is in the right forum. I guess it kind of goes here because the core subject matter is based off a book.

Anyways, I saw in an "Inquest" magazine that there's a Song of Ice and Fire collectable card game. Anyone play this? Or know anything about it? Like if its any good or not?

My friends and I aren't hardcore card gamers. Pretty casual. Even so, about two of us (another friend and I) are straying away from Magic: The Gathering and its play style. Lately we're really enjoying the Lord of the Rings card game. In that game there seems to be less ' this-card-screws-everything-up-and-there-was-nothing-you-could-do-about-it-tactically-unless-you-studied-your-opponent's-deck-a-couple-of-days-before-your-match-and-you-had-time-to-shop-and-hunt-down-the-proper-counter-card-for-his-cheezy-card '. :)

Anyways. Anyone play the Song of Ice and Fire card game? How is it?

Hopping Vampire

First Post
noone around where i live sells the 'Song of Fire and Ice' TCG, but if you are looking for a SOLID non Magic TCG, i'd go with L5R or Warlord. both games are more in depth than magic, and are about as easy to play.

Remove ads