• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How is the "Song of Ice and Fire" card game?

Chain Lightning

First Post
Not sure if this is in the right forum. I guess it kind of goes here because the core subject matter is based off a book.

Anyways, I saw in an "Inquest" magazine that there's a Song of Ice and Fire collectable card game. Anyone play this? Or know anything about it? Like if its any good or not?

My friends and I aren't hardcore card gamers. Pretty casual. Even so, about two of us (another friend and I) are straying away from Magic: The Gathering and its play style. Lately we're really enjoying the Lord of the Rings card game. In that game there seems to be less ' this-card-screws-everything-up-and-there-was-nothing-you-could-do-about-it-tactically-unless-you-studied-your-opponent's-deck-a-couple-of-days-before-your-match-and-you-had-time-to-shop-and-hunt-down-the-proper-counter-card-for-his-cheezy-card '. :)

Anyways. Anyone play the Song of Ice and Fire card game? How is it?

Hopping Vampire

First Post
noone around where i live sells the 'Song of Fire and Ice' TCG, but if you are looking for a SOLID non Magic TCG, i'd go with L5R or Warlord. both games are more in depth than magic, and are about as easy to play.

Remove ads