D&D 5E How long since the last official D&D hardcover you last bought?

How long?

• 0-3 months

Votes: 39 26.9%
  • 3 months - 6 months

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • 1 year - 2 years

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • 3 years

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • 4 years

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 6 years

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 7 years

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 8 years

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 9 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Gave up on buying everything after VRGtR. Last one i got was Fizban's and, excepting Spelljammer, I'm not getting any further WotC material.

teitan

Legend
I don’t buy adventures anymore and I’m selective on settings. I bought the Critical Role adventure because I’m a mark but I got the gift set last because I needed a copy of Tasha’s and nowhere had Tasha’s except in the gift set and all we have is the limited cover plus an extra copy of Xanathar is good. While I am annoyed that MotM is reprints the updates are useful and I still own ToF and Volo’s for the lore aspects. Fizban’s is the last official book aside from that. I am getting Spelljammer for 30 but ducking out on Dragonlance. No Radiant Citadel. I always look at Kobold Press products though and their upcoming Kickstarter looks up my street.

Since lockdown playing mostly online, and deteriorating eyesight, I've found it easier to use D&D Beyond than print books.

I always was selective with my purchases. I have never been a "buy everything WotC produces" type of person.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Last one I picked up was Fizban's or Von Richten's (whichever was later). I'll pick up Radiant at some point, but adventures are low priority to me. Not feeling Spelljammer at the moment, either—never was the biggest fan of the setting.

Remove ads