• 400-500

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1000+

Votes: 3 2.5%

BMF

First Post
I always plan to buy some dice but I never have a chance so here I am, rolling my friends dice. Heh.

Defiler! Fiend!

Though shalt never touch the dice of another!

;)

Seriously though, it does bother me a little to game with people who don't have their own dice, but that is probably because I've only got a few compared to most of you. I have a small set of very "good" dice that I always use. A trio of d20s (blue, purple and amber), a pair of 10s (orange and clear) a red gem 8 sided, a dwarf 6 sided and a smoky 4 sided. I've also got a small collection of "junk dice" but they are REAL junk. Most of them are 20+ years old and have the corners worn off (I used to game a LOT :D ).

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
Oracular Vision said:
About 300 I think, including about 15 metal dice of various kinds, brass and pewter.

You should see this guys collection:

http://www.multimania.com/arjan/

He wins I think.
I did see it, I posted that link like a week ago. :) (maybe longer)

Okay, who's the joker that polled 1000+
I want to see pictures!!!
I demand a recount!
;)

Last edited:

MJEggertson

First Post
A big fat zero. My PnP days saw most of us pool our resources into a collection worth many thousands of dollars. It got so rediculously huge and cumbersome, that we ended up just declaring one guys house "Ye Olde D&D House," and just left everything there. I left town, and never bothered to collect amy of my stuff.

So I got zero dice.

Wrote a few good dice roller apps though for my forum based games, but I still don't have even a common d6.

Now 3E comes along, and it all begins again.

"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it."

Kiir

First Post
I admit it i have a speadsheet that has an accurate dice count up for me, but I currently missing a few dice they are hiding in the computer room i just need to find them. I am in the mid 400 range now soon I will pass the 500 mark ohhh dice .......

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
I have in the neighborhood of 70 (maybe more) assorted dice I actually use to play D&D. I also have a large brass d6, a pair of d6s whose faces measure .03 cm, a zocchihedron, a set of Ravenloft Dikesha dice, some Dragon Dice and a pair of really old, rather small d6s from a Monopoly set that is older than I am. They are age darkened yellow and have a tendancy to roll pretty high numbers, more often than not, so I use them to roll stats.
My favorites are three dice that all bear the same color scheme. I found them in a comic shop in Pennsylvania. A d6, d20 and d30 that I've never seen anything like. I have yet to figure out what company makes (made?) them, but I desperately want to find out so I can get a complete set. They are translucent, but very dark. They look green/blue with gold swirls and gold letters, but if you hold them to bright light they look translucent purple, or blue, depending on whether it is artificial light, or sunlight. I have another d6 made in the same style only it's a pinkish color, my friend calls it the champagne die.
Any information would be appreciated. ;)

Alaska Roberts

First Post
I hate that

As soon as I saw this thread, I had to go my dice.

I have 345 dice, and counting.

I have a really bad habit of buying dice, whenever I start a new campaign or character. So I end up with all these really cool sets of dice and I can barely remember for which game/character.

Its getting out of control.

ok thats my rant.

Alaska
Captain of the Pirate Ship Abigal
"Dont Cross the Pirate Roberts"

Remove ads