• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many dice do you own?

Number of dice you own?

• < 50

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • 50-100

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • 100-200

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • 200-300

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • 300-400

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • 400-500

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1000+

Votes: 3 2.5%

BMF

First Post
I always plan to buy some dice but I never have a chance so here I am, rolling my friends dice. Heh.

Defiler! Fiend!

Though shalt never touch the dice of another!

;)

Seriously though, it does bother me a little to game with people who don't have their own dice, but that is probably because I've only got a few compared to most of you. I have a small set of very "good" dice that I always use. A trio of d20s (blue, purple and amber), a pair of 10s (orange and clear) a red gem 8 sided, a dwarf 6 sided and a smoky 4 sided. I've also got a small collection of "junk dice" but they are REAL junk. Most of them are 20+ years old and have the corners worn off (I used to game a LOT :D ).

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
Oracular Vision said:
About 300 I think, including about 15 metal dice of various kinds, brass and pewter.

You should see this guys collection:

http://www.multimania.com/arjan/

He wins I think.
I did see it, I posted that link like a week ago. :) (maybe longer)

Okay, who's the joker that polled 1000+
I want to see pictures!!!
I demand a recount!
;)

Last edited:

MJEggertson

First Post
A big fat zero. My PnP days saw most of us pool our resources into a collection worth many thousands of dollars. It got so rediculously huge and cumbersome, that we ended up just declaring one guys house "Ye Olde D&D House," and just left everything there. I left town, and never bothered to collect amy of my stuff.

So I got zero dice.

Wrote a few good dice roller apps though for my forum based games, but I still don't have even a common d6.

Now 3E comes along, and it all begins again.

"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it."

Kiir

First Post
I admit it i have a speadsheet that has an accurate dice count up for me, but I currently missing a few dice they are hiding in the computer room i just need to find them. I am in the mid 400 range now soon I will pass the 500 mark ohhh dice .......

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
I have in the neighborhood of 70 (maybe more) assorted dice I actually use to play D&D. I also have a large brass d6, a pair of d6s whose faces measure .03 cm, a zocchihedron, a set of Ravenloft Dikesha dice, some Dragon Dice and a pair of really old, rather small d6s from a Monopoly set that is older than I am. They are age darkened yellow and have a tendancy to roll pretty high numbers, more often than not, so I use them to roll stats.
My favorites are three dice that all bear the same color scheme. I found them in a comic shop in Pennsylvania. A d6, d20 and d30 that I've never seen anything like. I have yet to figure out what company makes (made?) them, but I desperately want to find out so I can get a complete set. They are translucent, but very dark. They look green/blue with gold swirls and gold letters, but if you hold them to bright light they look translucent purple, or blue, depending on whether it is artificial light, or sunlight. I have another d6 made in the same style only it's a pinkish color, my friend calls it the champagne die.
Any information would be appreciated. ;)

Alaska Roberts

First Post
I hate that

As soon as I saw this thread, I had to go my dice.

I have 345 dice, and counting.

I have a really bad habit of buying dice, whenever I start a new campaign or character. So I end up with all these really cool sets of dice and I can barely remember for which game/character.

Its getting out of control.

ok thats my rant.

Alaska
Captain of the Pirate Ship Abigal
"Dont Cross the Pirate Roberts"

Remove ads