???how Many Wands At One Time???

FANGO

First Post
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! HHH is a free action!??!?!?!?

HELL FREAKIN' YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks like, ten billion times for pointing that out.

It always seemed as if it should be a free action, but then I figured it must be a full round to pull something out from the bottom of your bag or something, and that unless you specifically had it listed as being on the top of your sack then it would be a full round (or if it were on top, a move equivalent)...but thanks for pointing that out cause that's very very cool.

telepox

First Post
Mahali said:

I hope that smiley at the end means your joking because otherwise I'd have to call you names and tell you to pay attention next time you play or run a game. Then every time a fighter attacks or a wizard casts a spell think "What would 3 fireballs have done?".
Because a fighter having to use a full attack action instead of a standard action to get 3 area of effect spells off with range...

It's very unbalancing. So unbalancing that none of the acrobats in cirque de sole' can even begin to handle it. They weeble, they wobble, they plummet to their deaths because even they can't evade 3 a round forever.

Excellent, Mahali !!! :D

Paladin

Explorer
Mahali said:

I hope that smiley at the end means your joking because otherwise I'd have to call you names and tell you to pay attention next time you play or run a game.

Yes, I was joking. Although it would be funny to watch a player's face as you described the 30d6 conflagaration of 3 fireball wands going off, "Evade this rogue!"

telepox

First Post
Paladin said:

Yes, I was joking. Although it would be funny to watch a player's face as you described the 30d6 conflagaration of 3 fireball wands going off, "Evade this rogue!"

Easily done with a rogue's Most High Ref. save.

Remove ads