• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How often have you gamed in the past year?

How often on average have you played or GMed an RPG in the past year (choose closest answer)

• Average more than once a week

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Average once a week

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Average once every 2 weeks

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Average once every 3 weeks

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Average once a month

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Average once every other month

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Average once a quarter

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Average once every six months

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Average once a year

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I have not played an RPG in the past year

Votes: 4 4.0%

tuxgeo

Adventurer
(Didn't vote.)

Probably an average of "Zero, up to several times a week."

No, that's not a range from Zero to several times a week: instead, the "Zero" itself happened several times a week: There was no face-to-face at all, but I did post my Play-By-Post actions several times a week, first on Yahoo! Groups and then here on EN World.

Number of extensive meeting sessions: 0
Number of actions: Many

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
For me, it's more than weekly.

I have my weekly D&D Encounters sessions, which are followed by AD&D sessions, for about 4-5 hours of game play in total.
Then there are fortnightly D&D 4E sessions (3-4 hours long) and fortnightly Deadlands Noir sessions (3-4 hours long).

So, I tend to average about 8 hours per week of role-playing.

Cheers!

Obryn

Hero
Once a week, for my regular game. There were some missed weeks for various real life reasons, and a few Saturday games, but overall 1/week.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Far too often...and yet never often enough. :)

Lan-"if this poll had a 'daily' option would there be anyone who could honestly give it a vote?"-efan

EDIT: I see this is my 5000th post; too bad I didn't have much to say in it. :)

delericho

Legend
I went for an average of once every three weeks.

The actual answer is that I ran the end of one campaign and started another, each of which were bi-weekly when the ran, but there was a gap of some months in between. There were also maybe half a dozen one-off sessions, either as a player or GM.

Remove ads