• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How organize Dungeon Tiles?

Bayuer

First Post
Hi, I've got a problem. I have a DT form 2 to 7. That makes 6 diffrent DT. How to organize them? Putting all together seems like it will be too difficult to find desired piece. For now on I've just split the DT4: Ruins of Wild and DT6: Dire Tombs and the rest is all together in one box. Have you got better ways to manage DT?

Last edited:

DerekSTheRed

Explorer
I organize my tiles by shape AND type. DT4, DT6 and the DU2: Streets of Shadow are separate in one stack with the other sets in another stack for each size. I put a rubber band around the size/set stacks for each one except the very small and very big sizes. By keeping the DT4, DT6, and DU2 separate, I can use them for other games like SWSE that use minis and take place outdoors. I of course use the SWSE tiles for indoor encounters.

MarauderX

Explorer
A gallon zip-lock bag houses all three sets of tiles for me. I have mini zip-lock bags to keep the 2x2 and smaller pieces, and just throw those inside the bigger bag. The bags don't tear too easily, they are transparent on both sides so I can see which pieces I want fast, and they are easy to store alongside books, tact-tiles, and other items on a shelf or in a book bag, etc.

nerdcore

First Post
Yah!
I use the ziplock's solution too. I have the tiles organized by size, but when i get more tiles i will probably need to break them by type too.

Quantarum

First Post
I have them in plastic fishing lure boxes Wallymart carried some years ago, never found anything quite as perfect. I have them sorted by enviorment, shape with the more interesting side up.

-Q.

Seule

Explorer
I've been keeping mine in the original packaging, fitted back into the cardboard frames. This is because I got them mostly for LFR modules, which tell you on each map which sets were used.
I figure once the frames fail (which they probably will eventually), I'll just start keeping each set in labelled envelopes.

--Penn

Remove ads