• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to contact a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNoah

Adventurer
If you see something weird going on or have questions about rules and so forth, you may always feel free to e-mail a moderator. Here's a handy-dandy list of moderators and their e-mail addresses -- pick your favorite, collect 'em all!

Admins (can change user names, enable community supporter accounts, wield the +12 banhammer, and make really realistic monkey noises):

Morrus: morrus at hotmail dot com [note that russmorrissey@gmail.com has not been used in years and is simply a PayPal address now]

Moderators (can close, move or open threads, delete extraneous posts, settle disagreements, and juggle chainsaws):

Mod Edit: The new board private messaging system is the preferred method of contacting the moderating staff. Send a PM (via the little envelope icon at the top-right of the page) to send a PM to Morrus, Umbran, or any other moderating staff member.

Remember, not everyone is always at their computer. If you try someone and don't get a quick response, feel free to try someone else! And if you need to report a thread, there's a special button next to each forum post for that very purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psionicist

Explorer
This is just a suggestion, but I think it'd be a good idea to rearrange the list slightly. In my experience people will, given multiple choices who to contact, e-mail the one on the top of the list. And I am sure Morrus has much to do already. :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Mwah-ha-ha... my list of spam targets... errr... I mean "recipients for free products from E.N.Publishing" (yeah... that's the ticket) has been helped by your foolish post, Mr Noah.

:)

Gez does bring up a good point. It might be a good idea to add a few extra characters to those email addresses so that spam bots can't pick them up. It's not my email address up there, so it doesn't make a huge difference to me, but if it WAS me, I'd insist upon it.

BSF

Explorer
I thought Michael Morris once pointed out that VBulletin has features to obfusctate email addresses for SPAM harvesters. Am I remembering incorrectly?

You're probably right. That does sound like a very nice feature to have. And now that I think about it, it doesn't make much sense that EN would do something like he did if such a feature wasn't in place.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Like the amount of spam I get would noticeably change from even thousands of spambots hitting this site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads