• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to contact a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
my e-mail is posted and I only get at most a dozen spam e-mails a day, its really not that bad.

Same here, my email is listed in full in other areas of the sight, but I get about 12 a day... So a simple highlight in delete or if I have some cheese and bread I have a nice spam sandwich....

Hmmmmmm spam.... :cool:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Even with no personal spam filters, I get virtually no spam.

Imagine that! I used to, but a few months of deleting the messages unopened and they've completely disappeared. I don't miss them one bit.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have a great spam filter. I see no spam at all, and when I occasionally check the jink mail folder to make sure, I see that it is not blocking any real emails by mistake, either. Pretty much 100% accuracy!

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Even with no personal spam filters, I get virtually no spam.

Imagine that! I used to, but a few months of deleting the messages unopened and they've completely disappeared. I don't miss them one bit.

That's because I lost your e-mail address ! O PIRATECAT RULES !! and Moruss too of course

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Morrus said:
I have a great spam filter. I see no spam at all, and when I occasionally check the jink mail folder to make sure, I see that it is not blocking any real emails by mistake, either. Pretty much 100% accuracy!
Jink mail ???? Is that a british expression O great Admin ?? Yeah just when y'all get all complacent I show up again, ihmmmmm maybe The Black Squirrel and Lustbunny will show up next :confused:

Leif

Adventurer
Someone asked a very good question today: Does the 1000-post limit still appy now that the new EN World 2 is up and running? And, if the limit still applies, is just "forking" to a new thread an acceptable way to handle the situation?

Inquiring minds and all that....

Boy, I hope this is the correct thread for asking that question!

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone asked a very good question today: Does the 1000-post limit still appy now that the new EN World 2 is up and running? And, if the limit still applies, is just "forking" to a new thread an acceptable way to handle the situation?

Inquiring minds and all that....

Boy, I hope this is the correct thread for asking that question!
For now, yes. That was a database speed issue, not a forum software issue.

Once we've gotten everything else fixed, we'll worry about that.

Since forking is an easy solution, shouldn't be a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads