How would you keep 3.5 in print? (Forked Thread: WotC to Revise D&D 4th Edition GSL)

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
On the WoW d20, while the primary book has some good stuff in it (I love the tinkerer stuff), I think it really shines when you bring in one or two of it's side books, like More Magic and Mayhem, if you're looking for more of the WoW feel. The primary problems it had was with rehashing between the books and how long it took to get things out. Dark Factions was a huge disappointment for me for both of those reasons.

RFisher

Explorer
The last thing I want is companies making up new rules just to try to be original. (Or for fear of lawsuits.) Especially when it is much more likely they’ll just reinvent something that was tried before and didn’t work that well. I want them to learn and build on the past. They should put all their effort into making a small improvement well.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
lol

Have you ever been on the internet before? Good luck. :)

There are times when I am an optimist. They are few, but it does happen. Generally, they are proven wrong and I go back to being a cynical realist. But then I forget and try being an optimist again. Its a viscious cycle.

Remove ads