WOIN Hypercorps 2099 is LIVE on Kickstarter!

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
A few years ago I converted Hypercorps 2099 to the What's Old Is New ruleset, got distracted by other projects (perhaps you have heard of Level Up?), and its been waiting for me to get to it in the meanwhile. Before taking it to layout I'll give it another readthrough and editing treatment, but folks who are on my totally awesome Patreon can get the rough draft (all the nitty and gritty with none of the pretty) right now.

Check it out! https://www.patreon.com/posts/mike-and-ogl-77185730

HYPERCORPS_2099 WOIN logo.png

Super stoked to get back to Hyper Earth. :cool:

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?

WE HAVE A STRETCH GOAL!​

Hypercorps 2099 WOIN KS Stretch Goal 1 LOCKED.jpg

When the project reaches $2,000 in funding the triple adventure pack that includes A RIPE Investment, Specimens in Centralia, and Thrillville or Killville? will get a full conversion to What's Old Is New. Better yet? EVERY BACKER will get this PDF for FREE, and folks keen on a softcover will be able to upgrade their pledge to get a print of it. ☺

A R.I.P.E. Investment

Of all the hypercorporations in the world one of the most unique is R.I.P.E., an organic soap and perfume company. Unbeknownst to most these mages and priests use the business as a cover for acquiring rare and esoteric (but organic!) reagents for their spells without raising suspicion. One of their means to do so is by shipping across the Great Lakes and into the harbor of the wasteland that’s become of Cleveland. The operators are hired either to defend one of R.I.P.E.’s freight trucks and deliver it to a secure location, or take it for a shadowy organization with insidious intent (and much better pay).

Specimens in Centralia

The operators start en route to Centralia's coal mines, the sight of a fire raging since 1962. Within is their quarry, but how they take it down and bring it back to Pittsburgh plays a large role with how much they'll get paid!

Thrillville or Killville?

This adventure begins with the operators in the medieval MMORPG of Veranthea Codex: Life & Death where they meet their Mr. Grey, a "level 34 gnome bard" with details on why Digilife© is hiring operators to deal with the problems on the server that hosts the famous virtual amusement park. The PCs will travel across the Hypernet, break into Thrillville, and ultimately put an end to what troubles the world's most popular digital tourist destination—but at what cost?

Remove ads