• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I’m crushing your head 😂

I saw the first episode. Was quite good (nervous going in that it might not be funny or the writing might not be good enough). Looking forward to watching the rest

I also got two episodes in. Sketch comedy is always pretty hit and miss, but I thought it was mostly solid. It's very much a continuation of the original series. Personally I only sporadically watched the original a quarter century plus ago so some of the fan service probably went over my head. Fortunately I happen to have seen the final episode like three times, since it is explicitly referenced in the first episode of the revival.

Hex08

Hero
I had no idea this was a thing. I'm generally not a fan of sketch comedy but I love The Kids in the Hall. Need to check this out

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
A lot more full frontal nudity this season than I remember from previous seasons…

Remove ads