I can't access my subscribed threads page!

kirinke

First Post
I can't access my subscribed threads page. I keep getting

Warning: require_once(DIR/includes/functions_user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /subscription.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR/includes/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /http/subscription.php on line 58

And this has just been happening within the past hour or so. :confused:

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I'm getting it too. I've been using it as my primary interface to EN World for so long that I can't even remember how to use the forums the regular way... help me Obi-Wan!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I JUST tried to open mine and saw the same thing, then saw this thread while searching the most recent threads.

So yeah, same problem.

kirinke

First Post
Greybar said:
And not surprisingly I just got the error trying to add a thread to my subscribes...

The plot thickens! We need a gumshoe around here! Or a good programmer, whichever comes first! :] :lol:

On a more serious note, mine is still giving me the white screen o death whenever I try to log onto my subscribed threads page.

Grrr.

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm having the same problem, though I'm currently circumventing it somewhat by going to "Edit Profile" and saving changes without changing anything. It then gives me a page with the subscribed threads that have new posts since my last visit.

Yttermayn

First Post
Another "Me too" post for ya. THanks.

Warning: require_once(DIR/includes/functions_user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /subscription.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR/includes/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /http/subscription.php on line 58

Remove ads