• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I got my GenCon Badge Today!

kenobi65

First Post
jaults said:
The badges are mailed out in alphabetical order. I manage that stuff for me and three friends, so everything comes to me. I got mine (Ellsworth) and one friend's (Fernandes) about a week ago. Hennon came two days later. Sharer just came today.

I'm not so sure about that. My friend Urbano got his over a week ago, my friend Steinhour got hers on Tuesday, and I (Mistele) got mine yesterday.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
der_kluge said:
I got mine today!! Yea!

I attached it to a Gen Con lanyard I got from several years ago. The anticipation builds!

Question: If I keep mine on the little piece of elastic string it came with, are other con attendees going to point at me and yell "NooB!" in a derisive manner?

Other than you I mean?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rel said:
Question: If I keep mine on the little piece of elastic string it came with, are other con attendees going to point at me and yell "NooB!" in a derisive manner?

Other than you I mean?

Other than me, no, probably not. :)

kenobi65

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
We (Upchurch & Zastrow, soon to be Upchurch and Upchurch :D) got ours on Tuesday.

I must ask...what is your fiancee's first name? (I have to ask because I used to date a Meg Zastrow...)

At any rate, congrats! (On the badges, too. :D )

Rel said:

Yes. They all will. And they will know that you aren't as sexy as you think with your little elastic string.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
kenobi65 said:
I must ask...what is your fiancee's first name? (I have to ask because I used to date a Meg Zastrow...)

At any rate, congrats! (On the badges, too. :D )

Yeah, and it took me 2 years to get her to stop screaming Kenobi! Kenobi! :]

It's Bree. :)

Remove ads