I have "Scum and Villany"

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Interesting and fairly detailed review on Amazon:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Villainy-Roleplaying-Supplement/dp/0786950358]Amazon.com: Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement (Star Wars Roleplaying Game): Wizards RPG Team: Books[/ame]

I wonder how useful it would be for someone who wanted to use the star wars rules for a "generic" sci-fi game - too tied to the SW universe, or generally applicable to scum and villains of all stripes?

Cheers

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Interesting and fairly detailed review on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement (Star Wars Roleplaying Game): Wizards RPG Team: Books

I wonder how useful it would be for someone who wanted to use the star wars rules for a "generic" sci-fi game - too tied to the SW universe, or generally applicable to scum and villains of all stripes?

Cheers

Well its funny, as I was reading through my copy I thought to myself: "Finally a good way to run Firefly using a d20 system."

I think the book is a must have for anyone considering running a privateer oriented campaign of any sci-fi game. Some good ideas. Its also the closest I think we're going to get for a book that offers Technology options for more fringer characters. The customization section is a great addition to the SW:SAGA rules.

masshysteria

Explorer
Well its funny, as I was reading through my copy I thought to myself: "Finally a good way to run Firefly using a d20 system."

Funny you say that. I was looking through it recently and though, "Yes! My group has been talking about running a Firefly/Serenity inspired game and I've been wanting to run Saga edition. I now have my answer."

So, I've been putting together ideas for a crew of "independent contractors" that fly around the galaxy trying to stay one step a head of the Empire. Of course they aren't too sure of some the NPC's travelling with them.

Remove ads