• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i have some perverted people in my campaign...

as the subject says, i have some perverted people in my campaign... i need some major help...ive been trying to stall for the past coupple sessions, but they insist on asking every woman they see on the street if they would get laid for a good amount of gold (alot of money in my low-gold capaign)...i need some diease-contraction charts ;) and some acctual prices to charge:(

Drunken_Master

First Post
First off I have a question for you! Are you offended with the sex issue being approached by your PC's. If not, then work it out... It should make out for interesting role-play. The players become aware of a local tavern where prostitution, mild drugs and alcohol can be bought. The prices for prostitutes should go anywhere between 50-100 silver pieces/hour... Remember food costs 10sp... which to us should be 10$... Most NPC women should be offended by proposals such as "I'll pay you to sleep with me!" Like most of them are in life... So Role-play wise, they should get kneed in the nads.
Let them have their pleasure hour with the girls at the tavern... Description not necessary. And a few days after they had sex pop an STD on them, such as ichy genitals, warts and so forth. Causing -1 penalties on roles to hit and -2 Charisma skills for example...
Let see if they will have such superficial desires in the weeks to come!
:D

Sixchan

First Post
I have a 2e document on sex, and that has STD charts on it.

The URL is:
http://www.defragsrealms.com/books/sex.zip

It also has stuff on pregnancy, and some rather...*ahem*...tasteful but matter-of-fact descriptions of the act itself. Most of it won't need much in the way of conversion.

Magic-natured STDs are included as well. My party laughed for a VERY long time when one character died due to his "Orgasmatic Monster Summoning". :)

Spatzimaus

First Post
The Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge is linked somewhere in this forum, I'm sure you can search for it. It's got a disturbingly large amount of into on the subject.

thanks for the ideas:
Let them have their pleasure hour with the girls at the tavern... Description not necessary. And a few days after they had sex pop an STD on them, such as ichy genitals, warts and so forth. Causing -1 penalties on roles to hit and -2 Charisma skills for example...
i wouldnt be offended except it is a wide age play group (ages like 10-21) and it isnt quite apropritate for a 10-year-old...

Sixchan

First Post
Why not make it a plot hook? Have an Assasin posing as a prostitute kill one of the players and then have the characters go after her. Some succubuses in her lair wouldn't go amiss. ;)

zorlag

First Post
-

Too bad those are such old tricks. Both assassin and succubus. Sex itself is perfectly natural thing, but some people are more afraid of it than violence. Really... I'd say sexual disease or two is best way to discourage overt fornification, but if they insist on spending their money that way, let them. You can break up sexual stereotypes by introducing male prostitutes as well, you can slip some scenes while players are purcasing some services to introduce some flavor on your world that way.

Z.

Volaran

First Post
This came up in an old 2e game I ran. I believe my solution was to ask the player in question.

"Dude, you're a _paladin_ with an 18 charisma and a noble backround. You don't have to be chaste, but for god's sake come up with lines a few steps above the current 'Hey, you and me should go out some time...you know...out back. Heh heh heh...'"

Coredump

Explorer
There is a difference to soliciting a prostitute, and asking random women to have sex for money.

The above suggestions may work well for the former, but the latter is harrassment, and would be severely frowned upon in a medieval setting, and probably isn't 'kosher' in any setting. I would have no problem having them get arrested for accosting innocent Ladies this way. Especially if they are being so consistent, they are sure to finally offend someone related to a judge or town elder or somesuch. Heck, even the daughter/wife/sister/whatever of a powerful spellcaster could easily spell trouble for them.

Even if they are not arrested, they can definitely be ordered out of town.

ill use it asw a plot hook...there is a little coruptian in the government...mabley ill arest em and the other ell break em out...and discover it...but now im sure thisll be fixed:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads