• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I just got my New Testament!

kingpaul

First Post
Re: Re: I just got my New Testament!

Spike Y Jones said:
Spike Y Jones, editor, Testament,
jealous because he couldn't pick up a comp copy of the book at Origins since GR sold out at the booth
Sorry about that Spike. I bull rushed the GR table to buy one as soon as the hall opened. I come from a family of multiple Christian ministers from close to a dozen denominations. I really wanted this book to see how they did what they did. I can honestly say, with only half-way through a serious read, I am not disappointed.

Spike Y Jones

First Post
Re: Re: Re: I just got my New Testament!

kingpaul said:

Sorry about that Spike. I bull rushed the GR table to buy one as soon as the hall opened. I come from a family of multiple Christian ministers from close to a dozen denominations. I really wanted this book to see how they did what they did. I can honestly say, with only half-way through a serious read, I am not disappointed.

I may be jealous, but I'm not upset to have the book sell well. :)

Spike Y Jones, editor, Testament

tetsujin28

First Post
Starman said:
I can't wait to see this. I'm a double major in history and religious studies. Starman
Good for you! I was a double major in classics and religous studies, and almost went to the University of Durham to read classics and theology. Still going there, but doing ancient history and archaeology, instead. Testament does look mighty keen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads