• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I just realized that....

Schmoe

Adventurer
Gellion said:
Orcus is the coolest deity, and Demon Prince in existance. I dont know why it took me so long to realize this. But i was in school, and it just came to me. I mean he is the Demon Prince of Undead, which are among my favorite type of monster. Not to mention just being plain cool.

That's nice, I'll let him know. I'm sure that he'll be pleased...

Gez

First Post
Gellion said:
Orcus is the coolest deity, and Demon Prince in existance. I dont know why it took me so long to realize this. But i was in school, and it just came to me. I mean he is the Demon Prince of Undead, which are among my favorite type of monster. Not to mention just being plain cool.

And that's like, totally sweet. Orcus is the ultimate paradox: one the one hand, he don't give a crap, but on the other hand, he is very careful and precise. What's totally awesome is that Orcus will kill people for any reason, and sometimes for no real reason at all.

Facts:
1: Orcus is a mammal.
2: Orcus fights all the time!!!
3: The purpose of Orcus is to flip out and kill things.

Last time I conjured Orcus, there was this stupid guy that was like, "yo what's your problem" and so I summoned Orcus and he flipped out and totally cut his head off!!! I was so pumped up I kicked my dog!

Orcus has REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
Gez said:
Orcus has REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!
[Wipes the tears away.] Dear god - that's the funniest thing I've read in days. And my laughing just woke my roomate up, so you should be ashamed of yourself! :)

Trainz

Explorer
I remember that one of the modules (adventure) he "appeared" in (Orcus), was the 1st Ed. Bloodstone Mines or Bloodstone Pass or somesuch. I played that module way back when, and our party managed to stop the cultists from summoning him in before he appeared.

Personally, my favourite in 1st Ed. was Mephistopheles. His picture in Monster Manual 2 was the best... along with Glasya, but that's another matter entirely now, is it...

Remove ads