I just realized that....

Gellion

First Post
Orcus is the coolest deity, and Demon Prince in existance. I dont know why it took me so long to realize this. But i was in school, and it just came to me. I mean he is the Demon Prince of Undead, which are among my favorite type of monster. Not to mention just being plain cool. I really want to play a Cleric of Orcus now. :)

Can he cave Chaotic Neutral followers? Because i doubt my DM would let me play an evil character.

Last edited:

LostWorldsMike

First Post
Somewhere, Jack Chick is screaming, "I was right! I told you that game was Satan's tool!"

Other than that, yeah, orcus is pretty cool. As far as evil, soul sucking nasty guys go.

Angcuru

First Post
Gellion said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
I just have to say that every time I see you sig image, my skin crawls. :cool:
.....accross the floor, down the stairs, to the refrigerator, grabs some iced tea, crawls back up the stairs without spilling the tea and deposits the drink on my desk before returning to my body....nyah.

Gellion

First Post
Angcuru said:
I just have to say that every time I see you sig image, my skin crawls. :cool:
.....accross the floor, down the stairs, to the refrigerator, grabs some iced tea, crawls back up the stairs without spilling the tea and deposits the drink on my desk before returning to my body....nyah.

hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif
hellocthulhu.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Gellion said:
Orcus is the coolest diety, and Demon Prince in existance. I dont know why it took me so long to realize this.
Paging Dr. Nightfall. Dr. Nightfall, please report to the Drooling Orcus Fanboy Ward.

Last edited:

Remove ads