D&D 4E I know exactly what 4e needs -- Mr. T!

Orius

Legend
I can see Mr T. playing WoW -- he probably has plenty of time on his hands these days anyway. :] And though I hate WoW, the night elf mohawk on that tiger looked a little badass.

Shatner's a different story. Isn't he still in some regular TV role or something?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Orius said:
Shatner's a different story. Isn't he still in some regular TV role or something?
Well, it's not like he goes back to his coffin after putting a 10-hour work day. Why? Are typical MMORPGers unemployed? Is pay-2-play a wise thing to spend on them unemployment checks?

:]

The Little Raven

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Well, it's not like he goes back to his coffin after putting a 10-hour work day. Why? Are typical MMORPGers unemployed? Is pay-2-play a wise thing to spend on them unemployment checks?

:mad:

Somebody's off the fruitcake list this Christmas.

ivocaliban

First Post
Ranger REG said:
But I must. They're promoting the very thing I hate most: pay-2-play MMORPG.

Had they been spokesperson for Guild Wars, I would have let them slide. :]

I'm sure Shatner would be happy to be a spokesperson for Guild Wars if asked. Heck, he'd probably be the spokesman for Ultima Online if they wrote him a check. But the pay-2-play folks have all the money...from those paying-2-play folks.

Orius

Legend
Ranger REG said:

With all the alleged grinding to get to level 70, they'd almost have to be. :]

Maybe Shatner's just a noob with a level 30 shaman or something. :p

RigaMortus2

First Post
Ranger REG said:
"There's a sucker born every minutes."

And yes, I do mean MMORPGers. :]

P.S. I am so disappointed in Mr. T and the Shat (William Shatner). :(

Is it really necessary to insult people who enjoy a different form of entertainment than you? Some of those people who post here on this very board? Is it possible some people could like both D&D and MMORPGs?

If you don't like pay-2-play games, then don't (and you obviously don't). Why the need to insult others?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
RigaMortus2 said:
Is it really necessary to insult people who enjoy a different form of entertainment than you? Some of those people who post here on this very board? Is it possible some people could like both D&D and MMORPGs?

If you don't like pay-2-play games, then don't (and you obviously don't). Why the need to insult others?

I think you make an excellent point, RigaMortus2. And I'm not just saying that because I just got done playing my 40 Human Paladin with the same buddies that I'll be sitting around playing Eberron with on Monday night.

Remove ads